POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Stills Surrealism results : Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results Server Time
16 May 2024 13:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results
From: Jim Charter
Date: 23 Sep 2003 23:09:28
Message: <3f710ae8$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Thanks. That would make it worse...   :(

Really?  The getting out part, or the pint?

"Harvest" was your first entry wasn't it?  My first entry I finished
very close to the bottom in the ranking.  And I finish in the lower half
about as often as I do the upper half.  I don't take the contest/voting
part of this too seriously.  It's just a rough and ready way to focus
attention.  Maybe my experiences as a college art teacher helps me keep
some perspective, I dunno.

-Jim